Sat, Oct 21|
GETAWAY GIVEAWAY benefitting Alabama Waldorf School 7th and 8th Grade
Click the ticket button and enter online to win two(2) 3-day passes to Universal Studios! All funds raised by this giveaway will benefit Ms. Lucas' 7th and 8th grade class. Tickets are valued at approx. $1,000.00 & include admission to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, & Volcano Bay!
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 3:00 PM CDT – Nov 04, 2023, 3:00 PM CDT
About the event
Click the ticket button and enter online to win two(2) 3-day passes to Universal Studios! One winner will be chosen at random on November 4, 2023. All funds raised by this giveaway will benefit Ms. Lucas' 7th and 8th grade class. Once you've placed a donation online using the ticket link below, you're automatically entered for a chance to win! One entry per individual. All entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
About the Prize:
- Tickets are valued at approx. $1,000 & admission to Universal Studios, Universal's Islands of Adventure, & AND Volcano Bay!
- They are good for 2 people for 3-days, allow access to all 3-Parks and include the pass for the Hogwart's Express between (Park-to-Park tickets).
- The 3-Park, 3-Day, Park-to-Park Ticket entitles the winner: Two guest admissions to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure AND Universal's Volcano Bay on the same day.
- Tickets are valid for any three (3) calendar days during a seven (7) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used.
- Ticket also includes seven (7) consecutive calendar days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding Universal Studios Florida tickets.
Thank you to our friend Jenn Nix and her company, Fork & Leaf Travel, for sponsoring this amazing giveaway!
A full copy of Legal Rules and Regulations can be found by visiting the Alabama Waldorf School office.